2020-2021 School Year Enrollment Information
Enrollment for the 2020-2021 school year is now on a first-come, first seated period.
Complete the information here and we will contact you about availability.
School Tours / Parent Information Sessions
Please contact the school directly if you are interested in a tour or would like to schedule a meeting with the Head of School.
Parent Information Sessions will be scheduled soon.
Health-related Enrollment Information
- ELA Authorization for Non-Prescription Medication
- ELA Authorization for Prescription Medication (for Physician)
- Emergency Action Plan - Allergy Anaphylaxis
- Emergency Action Plan - Asthma
- Emergency Action Plan - Diabetes
- Emergency Action Plan - Seizure
Already Signed Up and Just Need to Pay Your Fees? Pay Here.
Supplies and Mandarin Fee
ELA does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, religion, or immigrant status in its programs and activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. The following person has been designated to handle the nondiscrimination policies. For questions pertaining to Section 504 or Title IX contact Dana Hutto at 864-775-1733